FCAS Sommelier Course is also included in the Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Training program.
Students will learn from a professional sommelier how to choose Italian wines, how they are made, the difference of grapes, how to taste, and how to handle them.
They will also learn the rules for pairing food with wine. The program also includes a guided visit to a famous winery in Tuscany, gaining a comprehensive knowledge of Italian wines.
Sommelier training is taught with free English interpretation service.
*The program is subject to change without prior notice.
- ・Sommelier Training 3 times (~2 hours per day)
- ・Winery Visit with Wine tasting
- ・Florence City guided tour
TUITION & FEES
|1 week||€ 1,750||Please inquire|
|1 week||€ 1,900||Please inquire|
|1 week||€ 2,150||Please inquire|
- Enrollment fee
- Sommelier training
- Winery visit
- English interpretation service
- Certificate of completion
- Transportation costs
- Florence Tourist Tax (€ 38.50) + Wi-Fi costs (€ 5): For those who stay in our housing.